Friday, July 16, 2004

Parrotini Happy Hour

Thursday July 15, 2004 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
 
What a good time. Whenever I go I'm late. Regardless of how much I try I usually am! But this time, I was early and I waited till 5:30!! Noone was there. Finally Rahul showed up and I was delighted!
 
We had the following friends in attendance (the * indicates new member)
 
Zoran
Sam Chang
* Raschna
* Noelani
Yvette
Cameron her brother
Tiffany
Jackie
Romie
* Another Cameron, Romie's friend
* Ali
Rebecca
* Evan
* Cesar
* Dee Mecham
* Jon Won
* Rahul
Gary Lee
Minoo
 
It was a good time! Parrotini's were 5 bucks instead of three but the company was well worth it. We are planning a camping trip for next month. I can't wait!
 
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Yes the Parrotini's were great. a little on the small side - but nonetheless refreshing...great company and a good sized group. Looking forward to camp. I can make the French Toast!

Hey just a few corrections -

My little bro was not another Cameron. He was Joshua. and new member was Nalani. (Noelani is my middle name...)

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home